Monday, November 28, 2011

Final Exam

I have finally done the final exam of my LLB (Bachelor of Law) course last Friday. Having sat at an exam you know that is your final exam of the final unit of your study feels like a marathon runner sees the finishing line few meters away. The course has been part of a combined Arts (major politics which I received in 2008) / Law degree I entered in 2005. It was a 5 years full-time course and I should have finished it sometimes in late 2010, however, I deferred the course in 2010 and studied Post Grad immigration law for almost a year. Nevertheless, there will still be 6 months spending in the College of Law NSW for a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice.

All these do not suggest a bit that I ignore the dictator and his collaborators.

No comments:

Post a Comment