Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Khatami is coming to Melbourne

It has been a while since my last post. I have been busy preparing for the first semester of the year 2009. However, now that the preparation is done and the units are up and running, I would like to write about an event which - I believe - is a matter of importance to us all. Mohammad Khatami - former Iranian president - is due to come to Australia on 26 March.

He has been invited to the La Trobe University in Melbourne by professor Joseph Camilleri - a senior lecturer on International Relation Studies. He will be talking about the importance of dialogue between the world political rivals for the purpose of finding solutions for their differences.

Attendance is open to the members of public with a very reasonable entrance fee of $5. I will be there.

You can find the relevant details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment